Location: Sunnyvale, CA
To apply, please complete this chat conversation.
recruiter.bot is looking for material handlers!
We are offering an exciting opportunity to work for a company with technology developed for NASA's Mars program. We seek your experience in this highly technical field as we revolutionize clean energy. Together we will dramatically change the way that the world's energy is produced, distributed and consumed.
The Warehouse Receiving material handler reporting to the warehouse supervisor, is responsible for receiving of all material into inventory, coordinating proper delivery of all material to the correct destination, while addressing abnormalities to avoid any impact to our internal customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily receiving of material into warehouse inventory
- Complete necessary transactions to receive material into Oracle
- Manages discrepancies for problem shipments by following up with appropriate departments
- Operate forklift to perform job duties as identified
- Assist with loading/unloading of materials from truck
Skills & Requirements:
- 2 years of experience with Oracle database utilizing inventory, receiving & cycle count modules
- 6 months of forklift experience within the past 18 months
- 3 years of experience in warehouse environment
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds
Date Posted: 2018-04-26
Valid Through: 2018-08-01