Location: Livermore, CA
To apply, please complete this chat conversation.
recruiter.bot is looking for production assemblers!
A thriving and reputable automotive manufacturing distribution warehouse is looking for qualified associates to fill the role of an Inspector. The right candidates will have a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and enjoys a fast paced environment. Inspect raw material and/or parts, audit production practices and processes, and report on non-conformances.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accurately inspect raw materials and products visually, as well as with gauges, scales, or other measurement instruments as required and according to work instructions
- Remove rejected parts or materials
- Complete required documentation for work performed
- Perform data entry of work results into appropriate databases
- Perform final inspection to reconcile outgoing shipments, as required
- May be required to identify causes of problems
Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to read and write English and perform basic math problems
- Ability to learn correct use of basic measurement instruments (tape measure, scales, gauges, calipers, drummels, small tools)
- Basic computer knowledge to complete data entry
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to accurately inspect basic material, commodities, and/or processes
- Prior experience using basic measurement instruments is a PLUS
- Prior experience in a quality assurance inspection position is a PLUS
Date Posted: 2018-04-26
Valid Through: 2018-08-01